We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the delicious recipe for salmon and broccoli pie, as creamy as it is delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 10g butter
- 1 broccoli
- 400 g of salmon (or trout)
- 4 eggs
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 15 cl of milk
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- coarse salt
Read also: health benefits and virtues of broccoli
Salmon and Broccoli Pie Recipe
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th.7).
- Butter the inside of a pie plate, spread the puff pastry on it. Prick it and place in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes (thus cooled, the dough will not deform during cooking). Remove it from the refrigerator, place a sheet of baking paper sprinkled with grains of rice or pulses (lentils, chickpeas, etc.) on its bottom to prevent the dough from swelling during pre-cooking. Bake and pre-cook for 10 minutes. Remove parchment paper and any wraps, and continue pre-cooking for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven. Reserve.
- Separate the small bunches of broccoli from the center stem. Wash them and immerse them for 2 minutes in boiling salted water with coarse salt. Refresh in ice water. Drain on paper towels.
- Cut the salmon into cubes of about 1.5 cm.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, beat into an omelet and incorporate the cream and milk. Season.
- Distribute the broccoli florets and the salmon cubes evenly over the puff pastry. Pour over the contents of the salad bowl. Bake and cook for 15 minutes at 180 ° C (th.6) then 20 minutes at 160 ° C (th.5).
- Cut into equal parts and serve!
Good to know about broccoli salmon pie
You can sprinkle the surface of this tart with slices of grated Camembert, Emmental, or Comté.
You can replace the broccoli with onions, leeks or spinach previously steamed in butter.
Cut into small pieces, this pie can be served as an aperitif.
Image and recipe: T. Bryone - C. Herlédan / CERCLES CULINAIRES DE FRANCE