We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an egg and quail fillet salad, worthy of a great restaurant but as easy as it is quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. hazelnut oil
- 2 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp. whole hazelnuts
- salad chewed up or others
- 20 g butter
- 4 fillets quail
- 1 tsp. level tablespoons of liquid honey
- 4 quail eggs
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of white vinegar (for the eggs)
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Egg salad and quail fillets
Prepare the vinaigrette: in a bowl, place the fleur de sel and pepper, add 1 tsp. tablespoons of vinegar and oils.
- Roast the hazelnuts in a frying pan without fat.
- Arrange the salad on plates.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter, and quickly cook the quail fillets. Deglaze with 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vinegar and honey. Keep warm.
- Break the quail eggs, poach them in simmering water and vinegar for 1 min 30. Remove the eggs with a skimmer, drain and stop cooking in cold water.
- For the dressing: on each plate, place the fillets, quail eggs, hazelnuts and sprinkle with vinaigrette.
You can replace your quail fillets with slices of smoked duck breast and apples.
Learn more about quail ...
Quail : A highly sought-after game bird, quail is appreciated for its tender and delicate flesh, suitable for the preparation of many refined holiday dishes. Stuffed, roasted, simmered in a casserole dish, it is complemented with grapes, honey, white wine, foie gras, apples, mushrooms ... A pure delight!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel