We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick to make, mango and strawberry skewers are an excellent idea for a cocktail, an aperitif or for a fruity snack with the children.
Fresh and full of vitamin, it is also an original dessert to end the meal in a light way.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 mango
- 250 g of strawberries
- 1 packet of thin sticks covered with chocolate.
- Optional : multicolored sugar beads.
Mango and strawberry skewers
- Rinse and dry the strawberries. Remove the tails. If they are large, cut them into 4 pieces.
- Cut the mango in 2 on each side of the pit, then cut the flesh into cubes to obtain cubes.
- Alternate diced mango and strawberries on the chocolate sticks.
Optionally, for children, decorate with a fine shower of colored sugar pearls.
Visual credits: © Marie Leteuré / Jean-Claude Amiel / Interfel