We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fresh and tasty, the Saint Jacques tartare recipe is quick and easy to make, as a starter or in a verrine for an aperitif.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g walnuts St-Jacques
- 160 g of Ossau-Iraty
- 2 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp. of walnut oil
- 1 tsp. 1 teaspoon of pink berries
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of chive
- Salt pepper
Tartare de Saint-Jacques
- Wash and cut the chives into small pieces.
- Cut the scallops and the cheese into small cubes.
- Gather in a salad bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pink berries and chives.
- Pour in the vinegar, walnut oil.
Reserve in the fridge for 1 to 2 hour (s) and serve.
- This recipe can be served with toast or mini crackers.
- It is possible to use county instead of Ossau-Iraty
Calories per person: 260
This recipe is a recipe worthy of the "Cretan diet" for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
Photo: C. Herlédan