We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Treat yourself with this recipe from velvety of cauliflower with pistachios, an original combination that should surprise and thrill your guests.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 mini cauliflower
- 20 gr of pistachios
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 25 cl of milk
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Preparation time : 15 minutes -Cooking time: 10 minutes
Recipe for cauliflower velouté with pistachios
Heat a pot of hot water with the broth.
- Rinse the cauliflower and cut into the florets, then cut the stalk roughly. Simply discard the small leaves that would be on it.
- Cook the florets and other pieces in the pot of boiling water for 10 min. over medium / high heat.
Meanwhile, take a few pistachios, roughly crush them and set them aside.
- Roast the remaining pistachios raw (without fat), 5 min. over medium heat, in a small skillet, stirring once or twice.
Using a skimmer, place the cauliflower in the bowl of the blender.
- Add the olive oil, whole pistachios, milk and blend.
- Adjust the seasoning and blend again to obtain a very smooth soup.
- If it is too thick, add a little of the cooking broth and mix again.
Divide the soup between 2 bowls and sprinkle with a few crushed pistachios.
For those without a blender
After having cooked the florets as indicated above, eat them warm in a salad with the roasted pistachios for a few minutes raw in a pan.
Or simply enjoy the raw cauliflower with a little sauce made from yogurt, mustard and herbs.
To store your cauliflower, place it in the unwashed refrigerator in a perforated plastic bag. You can then keep it for ten days.
If you prefer to cook it, then eat it within 2 days.