We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In spring with fresh asparagus or outside with frozen asparagus, indulge yourself with this frozen green asparagus soup with fresh cheese.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 onion yellow
- 1 clovegarlic
- 500 g ofasparagus green
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 15 g semi-salted butter
- 1⁄2 vegetable stock cube
- 150 g of cream cheese
- 5 cl of olive oil
- coarse salt
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Frozen green asparagus soup with cream cheese
- Peel, wash and chop the onion.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Peel and cut the ends of the asparagus.
In a Dutch oven,
- Bring water to a boil, season with coarse salt and baking soda, immerse the asparagus and cook for 4 minutes. Remove them and cool them immediately in ice water. Drain and set aside.
In a pot,
- Melt the butter, cook the chopped onion without coloring, add 25 cl of water, 1⁄2 vegetable stock cube and garlic. Continue cooking over low heat for 5 minutes. Let cool completely (about 2 hours).
- Mix the asparagus with the cooled broth. Adjust seasoning.
- Pour the frozen soup into bowls. In each of them place fresh cheese balls made with a Parisian spoon.
Dress with a drizzle of olive oil and pepper.
LEARN MORE ...
Green asparagus :
Rather cultivated in Italy and Spain, green asparagus is still little known to the French, while France today produces it in a significant way. We must distinguish the false green marketed in Languedoc and the Toulouse region (green tip and top of the spear), a true culinary tradition, and the true green (green over its entire length) with a pronounced taste cultivated in Beauce and the Blois region. .
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel