We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A must-have for hot drinks and ideal to end a meal with a gourmet and comforting dessert, Liège chocolate is a delicious recipe.
Preparation : 15 min
Cooking : 5 minutes
INGREDIENTS for 6 people
- 1.2 liters of water
- 100g caster sugar
- 250 g of chocolate Lindt A Cook The 70% Cacao®
- 50 g of cocoa powder
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 75 cl of ice creamchocolate
- Lindt 70% Cacao® Cooking Chocolate Shavings
Liegeois chocolate recipe
1. Prepare the chocolate drink. Start by bringing the water to a boil
with sugar. Chop the chocolate. Add the chopped chocolate and cocoa
in boiling water, whisking briskly with a hand whisk. Wear
again to a boil, then remove from the heat.
2. Blend the mixture for 3 minutes, then pour it into a large
bowl. Let the chocolate drink cool before putting it in the
3. Place an ice cream bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes. Go up there
the liquid cream to firm whipped cream. Put it in a pocket
fitted with a socket with a fluted end.
4. When ready to serve, shape 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
no one. Place them in a tall glass. Pour the drink over
cold chocolate. Finish with a rosette of whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Serve immediately with a straw and
an ice cream scoop.
Photo credit: Ed.Larousse - Lindt A Cuisiner 70% Cacao The best recipes.