We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Discover or rediscover this delicious chocolate-based drink with the famous chocolate shake.
This is an ideal recipe for dessert, accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people
- 250 g of chocolate black the Universal
- 75 cl of milk
- 25g cocoa powder
- 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 6 c. to s. whipping cream
Chocolate shake recipe
1. Chop the chocolate finely. Heat the milk in a saucepan with 50 cl of water and the cocoa powder.
2. Add the chopped chocolate and mix to melt. Bring to the limit of boiling and simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely.
3. Put a scoop of ice cream in a blender, add a cup of chocolate and mix quickly, then add 1 tablespoon of cream and mix again.
Pour into a tall glass.
4. Make the other dark chocolates in the same way and serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal !
Read also: health benefits and virtues of chocolate
Solar Editions - Lindt A Cuisiner L’Universel - The Best Recipes